Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Blog Activity for 2Q 2015

I thought you might find it interesting what folks are interested in reading about process related topics on my blog. It is interesting to me to see what gets hit the hardest, so I can plan future postings for you. The top posts were the Internet of things and decision management, but the hot themes were around digital transformation, a better customer experience and swarming processes. The up and coming subjects were around dark events and digital platforms. 



























Where in the world are the hits coming from?  The US is always number one by a wide margin and is not shown here. There is no surprise that France, Russia & Germany are at the top, but I am surprised that Japan is off the chart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment