Thursday, April 4, 2024

Music Helps with Life

“Ready or Not” is the name of my second album, which is about being a better human being, which we all struggle with on a daily basis. Ethan Foxx is my co-writer/creative producer/guitar/drums, and Jimmy (CAT) Caterine, our creative engineer and lead guitarist, are my mentors on my musical journey. Our team was assisted by Pete Crane, with great bass playing. Excellent strings by Cathie King. Significant keyboard boosts and a terrific trumpet solo from Eric Barker. A lovely harmonica outro by Robert Vincent. A steaming blues lead guitar and solo by the talented Don Supplee. Lead vocals by me. We only hope you enjoy the music, so take some time to listen to your favorite streaming source or listen to a quick summary by clicking here







So far, the most popular songs are Forgive, Mercy Me, and Kinder.  If you want to hear my granddaughter sing, go for Cry for Creation. If you want something different, listen to Restoration. If you're going to understand my attitude toward life, try Thankful Now. 

Related Gen AI Music Videos:




No comments:

Post a Comment