Sunday, March 10, 2024

Another Assist From Genereative AI

Spiritual Treasure is the second song on the album(see below) that speaks about some of the distractions that take us all away from being the true spiritual creatures we are under the veneer of our carbon-based presence. We asked AI to show a busy city where many of us hustle for our existence as the opening of this video. Next, AI helped depict people seeking attention online to expand their digital presence. AI depicts the spiritual aspects of us represented by a cathedral and the family tribe in various activities of love and community. Click here for a short video generated by AI for our song.





“Ready or Not” is the name of my second album, which is about being a better human being, which we all struggle with on a daily basis. Ethan Foxx is my co-writer/creative producer/guitar/drums, and Jimmy (CAT) Caterine is our creative engineer and lead guitarist, both of whom are my mentors on my musical journey. Our team was assisted by Pete Crane, with great bass playing. Lead vocals by me. If you want to be notified when the album starts streaming, send me your email at jim.sinur@gmail.com. If you want in on a CD when they arrive, add your snail mail address, and I’ll take care of the rest of the pre-order process. Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy the music.

Additional AI Videos

Forgive 

No comments:

Post a Comment