Monday, March 4, 2024

Generative AI and Music

Sitting in the middle of arts mixed with science, I get to have fun with the mixology of some of the ingredients. In the past, I've published posts about art and AI and written white papers on AI and processes. This time the mixology includes generative AI and Music where AI matches my music with a script I've written. The Script lays the basic storyline, and AI fills in the details, creating marketing music videos. I have one link below pointing to one of my experiments. I hope you like it. Comments are welcome.

Click here for a short AI-generated video designed to match the music. 

“Ready or Not” is the name of my second album, which is about being a better human being, which we all struggle with on a daily basis. Ethan Foxx is my co-writer/creative producer/guitar/drums, and Jimmy (CAT) Caterine is our creative engineer and lead guitarist, both of whom are my mentors on my musical journey. Our team was ably assisted with great bass playing by Pete Crane. Wonderful strings by Cathie King. Lead vocals by me. If you want to be notified when the album starts streaming, send me your email at jim.sinur@gmail.com. If you want in on a CD when they arrive, add your snail mail address, and I’ll take care of the rest of the pre-order process. Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy the music.

Forgive is the third song on the album that speaks about the weight of unforgiveness that plagues the forgiver until they let go. The stones in the video represent the unforgiveness in this AI-generated video. Click here for a short AI-generated video designed to match the music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment