Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A New Angel has Joined the Heavenly Choir

This past Monday, my youngest daughter, Beth passed away suddenly and we don't know why (The Cobb County Corner is investigating). I just wanted to post something to share how special she truly was to all of us. Beth embraced life in a big way and loved people with a big heart. She had great people skills and made everybody laugh with her slightly warped sense of humor and openness. She cared for people a lot and would serve them where they were in their situations. Some of my fondest memories were around how she wrapped people in warm love and a sense of humor. She will be greatly missed and let a big hole in the family.


      A Phenomenal Family Member (loved her Auntie Role)






A Fantastic Singer (Wanted to be Like Pink) 



A Real Animal Lover (Had a thing for Dolphins) 






A Special Daughter

We loved to joke around, talk about music, art and share sushi together



A Dedicated Worker

She worked her tail off and cared for everyone around her. She could do anything she set her mind to and got others to work together.


A Terrific Sister:

She was always looking out for her brothers and sisters even though she was the youngest 





A Great Friend and loved to Goof Around

She would always take time to listen to everyone and supported them in their goals



Beth will be greatly missed by all of us, but she is now with her brother in heaven. Now she can have a duet with her big brother for the glory of God. She so missed him when he passed in 2014. To read about Andy, click here 



26 comments:

  1. Jim, I am grieving with you. She seems to have been an amazing personality. May the Lord comfort you and your family as you face this loss together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,

    Sorry for your loss. Beth looks like she was a beautiful person inside and out. May your good memories of her bring you comfort during this hard time.

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim I am truly speechless hearing this. Beth was a childhood friend. She was funny, sassy, and always ready for anything. Words can't describe the sadness the world has lost with her gone. Please update us on her funeral arrangements as I speak for many who want to pay our respects. May she rest in peace with the lord now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jim,
    So sorry for your loss. Much sympathy and warm thoughts.
    jm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tribute Jim. So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim -- I am so sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your daughter. You, your family and Beth will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jim, so sorry for your loss. Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Sad!! She appears to have been a wonderful and beautiful person. My condolences sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jim, just seeing this. Thinking about you and your family and this wonderful daughter. Kind regards, Kramer

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear this Jim, my prayers are with you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim, really sorry to hear about this. Death sucks. I hate it with a passion. I hate the ending of any life, and especially a young life. I really feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jim, my condolences. Wish you and your family a lot of strength.

    Emiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew Beth for 25 years we met in grade school. I miss her so much and I will be at her service to celebrate her life and I'm also sending Rose's to the church.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had the pleasure to meet any of your children but reading through your blogs during the years, I feel incredibly sad and can't even begin to imagine the pain you feel. All I can say from what I read is that both Andy and Beth have left a great and positive mark on earth and that you are truly inspiring in strength, wisdom and personality. I wish you all the energy and love to keep on going!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete