Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish all my readers, collaborators and others a "Happy New Year" from the Sinur clan !!!!!!!!!  I wish a happy and healthy new year to all. Welcome 2015 and the happiness, changes and challenges it brings. 

To Start the New Years Celebration, I wish my collaborators in Australia and China a Happy New Year. (I do know that China celebrates at a different time, but I wanted to show a dragon because they are so kewl )




Then on to some more of my readers further west in Russia and India, but celebrating before us.




Then the Shadow of time moves west to where my name came from in Slovenia and on to Paris where Sherry and I were engaged. I am hoping for more readers in Africa as well some day.  





 Then on to the US in New York and then to home in Phoenix Rising :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment