Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The Next Time I see You

 In late November 2022, I released my first album, "Amazing Journey" which I coproduced with Ethan Foxx and masterfully engineered by Jimmy "CAT" Caterine. There are a couple of songs that have leaped out as popular. To that end, we created a lyric video for "The Next Time I See You." This song is about reuniting with loved ones once we leave this blue marble. Click here for the Video

What Others Have Said About "The Next Time I See You"

Strings! Love it.  David McCoy, Former DJ, and Retired Digital Consultant, Atlanta Georgia

I enjoyed the vocal on this on this most “melodious” song on the disc, in my opinion.

Bill Martin, Retired Color Master, and Artist


Click Here For an Album Sampler

Click Here For the Album on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment