Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Art for 3Q 2019

Now that the challenges of the first half of 2019 are behind me, creativity has started to flow again. Here are a couple of fun pieces that I worked on to get my momentum back in the art world. If you would like to see more of my portfolio click here  I have several pieces that I'm working on now for my 4Q 2019 update including a portrait of my late daughter.

I was fortunate enough to be selected to have a piece displayed at the Shermer Art Center for the last month along with a goodly number of pieces from accomplished artists under nature themes. Shemer is at the base of Camelback Mountain, here in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Mr. Turtle was selected from three pieces I submitted.



Black Canvas Pieces


Black Lagoon 


Bright Night 

Digital Pieces


Electric Night


Crystal Cone


Pick Up Sticks




No comments:

Post a Comment