Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 40th Birthday: Andy Sinur

Andy would have been 40 years old today, January 6th. It hurts that we can't celebrate it together, but I have faith that you will be joyful in your new abode. I'm sure you know that the movie you worked on "Big Hero 6" was a big success, like Frozen, and that your children are doing well as they are surrounded with love. Your family really misses you and your grand sense of humor. I miss our times together working on my goofy art projects, going to art museums, sharing our love for ethnic foods and talking over the worlds problems over dinner. Remembering you on your birthday buddy. Love you much !!  I know your brothers and sisters miss you along with friends, cousins, nieces and nephews. You said you would chose to visit us as an owl. Here's looking for you :)












For more posts on Andy see the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment