Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Art for the 2nd Quarter 2021

 It's always fun publishing creative works for me. COVID has been a boon for us creatives because we have all kinds of time to create. Besides the half dozen new songs that are in progress with my teammates, managed a couple of commissioned paintings and several new fractals. I hope you find some of these as eye candy for you. I even got to do a corporate logo :)

If you want to see my whole collection of art, please click here

If you want to hear my completed songs, please click here 


                                                   Moon Struck Owl 


                                                  Corporate Logo #1


                                             Rainbow Stallion



                                                      Crispy Layers


                                                     Fire n Ice

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete