Why You Should Attend
- Develop a clear understanding of BPM and Case Management technologies and implementation
- Gain actionable insight in defining process architecture and implementation tactics
- Engage in collaborative networking with peers and industry players
- Evaluate leading BPM and Case Management products
- Benefit from the expert-designed BPM and Case Management Assessment Framework, providing comprehensive guidance on technologies and products most relevant to your specific needs
- Discuss the issues which matter to you most with the industry’s top BPM and Case Management analysts and practitioners
The BPM and Case Management Global Summit features a cohesive and unique event format that delivers expert guidance from the industry’s most trusted and respected thought leaders, combined with live capability demonstrations of actual solutions from an invite-only set of leading Business Process Management solution providers.
- 4 Hand-on workshops led by best in class experts
- 50+ Sessions on the What, Who, and How About BPM, Case Management, Architecture and Emerging Technologies.
- 30+ Case Studies, War Stories and “Best Practices” sessions by leading practitioners and subject matter experts
- 3 Days of interactive panel discussions, expert guidance and peer-to-peer networking
Held June 22-24, 2015 at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City, the BPM and Case Management Global Summit is focused on providing actionable advice and illustrating “the art of the possible” for supporting dynamic business processes and the unpredictable nature of knowledge work. The overall theme of the BPM and Case Management Global Summit is “Empowering Knowledge Workers” with a focus on providing actionable advice and illustrating “the art of the possible” for adapting business processes and work practices to the dynamic and unpredictable nature of knowledge work.
By design, the BPM and Case Management Global Summit is the opposite of the traditional tradeshow – it is about community, networking, thought leadership, and ultimately making the best informed decisions about BPM and Case Management initiatives. Our format is unique – you will see actual solutions and tools, picked by our team, and presented by the actual key stakeholders and innovators most closely linked to their design, development and implementation. You will not see a sales pitch, but rather specifically developed capability demonstrations, representing what we believe to be the both the leading edge and most representative tools of BPM and Case Management.