Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Activity for the Second Trimester of 2013

First off, let me thank my loyal readers for your time and attention that you bring to my blog. I thought it would be good to share what people are reading in the last trimester. I am encouraged by the maturity of the process movement as a goodly number of organizations I talk to are attempting more important processes to extend BPM benefits to organizations.  Of the 44 posts that are now out on my blog, here are the top ten topics that are garnering attention.





As you might expect my US readership is large, but there is  thankfully a worldwide interest in the blog. The big surprise, for me, is the level of interest in Russia and Latvia. Other than these two new sources of avid readers, the normal countries are represented.





Net; Net:

There is plenty of interest in process topics and I expect to continue to search out interesting ones for you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment