Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Looking Forward to Pegaworld 2016

There are many good conferences out there, but there are only a handful I really get excited about. Pegaworld is one to get pumped about. It's mainly because there are so many great customer stories. Yes I love hearing Alan Trefler and his vision for Digital and hearing Kerim Akgonal talk lovingly about new features his team has built, but I really get excited about hearing about real organizations going through digital transformation. If you want the skinny from real organizations on their digital journeys, there is no better place than Pegaworld. I am going again for the fourth year in a row and I expect some great customer stories. Though I also expect so see some exciting chess and ping pong games going on as well. You can check the agenda yourself to see if I am on the mark or not.




This is an event where you can learn about great customer relationship management and better customer experiences. You can learn about how the fourth industrial revolution is going to play out plus real world application of the IoT. You can learn how to drive innovation and set customers expectations for change, You can learn about connected Healthcare and many approaches organizations have taken to Digital Transformation. Since Pega is one of the first Digital Business Platforms that is being leveraged in many digital transformations today, there is no reason for non Pega clients not to come and listen to the lessons learned. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Net; Net:

Pegaworld is for everyone and I'm thrilled to be partnering with Pegasystems to take part in the festivities. By the way, they will be featuring the Goo Goo Dolls on Monday night if that is your cup of tea. I've seen them before and they are a treat. I hope to see you there. Pegaworld link




No comments:

Post a Comment