Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Giving Thanks is a Blessing

I'm not sure if the happiness cycle starts with thankfulness or blessings, but it seems to be a cyclical phenomena. I think I will finish off 2013 and start 2014 with thankfulness.Sustaining thankfulness under all circumstances is the real trick, though. There are so many things to be thankful for in life, it's bewildering to figure out where to start. Here are some of my top categories.




I am thankful for:

Health: It's amazing how our bodies are made to run well most of the time. Having a near death experience in 2011 has humbled me in this category.

My Spouse: Sherry has to put up with a crazy energy bunny personality daily and keeps me on track

My Family: I have a large nuclear family with various personalities that shows that God has a sense of humor

Enough: It seems no matter how we struggle to exist, God gives us enough to make it.

Gifts and Talents: Even though I did work for an education, God blessed me talents that I had no choice in, but enjoy greatly. The most would be artistic and writing gifts.

Inner Peace: Believe me, I have many blessings, but inner peace is the best one God has given me.

My Readers: I appreciate the time you take to read my stuff whether it be good, bad or ugly


Have a Happy Thanksgiving every day if possible :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment