Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Art for the 4th Quarter 2021

Another year comes to a close, but with more time spent at home, the art keeps coming. The painting below is a depiction of Bell Rock (mountain) in Sedona AZ and its spiritual appeal. It's one of the rare spots on this earth where many can feel a spiritual pull. Native Americans leave their prayers under prayer stones usually in the shape of a circle at the base of the rock. I personally have felt the spiritual pull there as well as at Spirit Lake in Wisconsin, the Garden Tomb in Isreal, Mt Masada near the Dead Sea, and Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal, Canada. I'm sure we all have felt spiritual pulls in our lives, but this place is one of my favs. The rest of the art consists of some compelling fractals done in a relaxed manner. If you are interested in my creative outlets, please click here



Digital Black Hole


 Ice Heart


Fusion


Curly Smoke


Fire Mask


If you have a better name for my pieces or are stirred to purchase one, please contact me at jim.sinur@gmail.com. 

1 comment: