Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year 2020

I just wanted to wish all my readers, collaborators and others a "Happy New Year" from the edge of  "lake Sinur". I wish you the best of new years and hope for the promise of technology making all of our lives better. I expect those involved with digital activities in 2019 to make a shift in the use of those technologies more strategically. If you continue reading my blog, you will see my take on how business and technology will take advantage of AI everywhere, Automation on fire and Customer Excellence advancing beyond simple interfacing and channels to true customer journeys  :)



Here are my early takes in 2020 with more to come in January on Process and Customer Excellence. 

Top Digital Trends
Top AI Trends
Top RPA Trends 


1 comment: