Monday, July 28, 2014

My Contribution to "Art Takes Times Square"

In 2012, I was lucky enough to have one image selected for "Art Takes Times Square" and I was thrilled to have one of my paintings selected. The image also ended up in a coffee table book with other wonderful artists.


















This year, I had 13 images shown and I finally have visual proof that 2 of them were shown in full splendor. I am so thankful to SeeMe for the selections and posting these pictures of the SeeMe Take Over of Times Square.

































SeeMe has also given me the ability to put many of my images on high quality T shirts, so others can display some of my better works on themselves. All this on the same day I had to say a final good bye to the best artist in my family, Andrew James Sinur. RIP, my son.  I sure hope the Disney Film he worked on does very well this November.


No comments:

Post a Comment