Thursday, July 27, 2017

Let's Meet at the Duce !!

Looking for something to do in Phoenix on the night of September 14th between 5:00 PM and 10:00?  If so, I will be showing some of my art along with another 20+ artists at the ever eclectic "Duce". The Duce is a strange brew of unique food and drink, games. music & and shopping. Just check out the video near the top of the Duce website. (TV Icon)



There is a $20 entrance fee ($25 at the door) for the art show.  Just scroll down on the Conception Phoenix page to the buy tickets button and select my name. I am so looking for ward to seeing you and mingling with the other artists. The food and drink menu looks great. If that doesn't tempt you, you can see some of my latest pieces up close. If you can't make it, check out my website here

No comments:

Post a Comment