Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Art Projects for the 4th Quarter 2013

Despite heavy conference activity (iBPMS, Tucon, BBC & Enterprise World), I managed to create some new pieces. Being a big fan of the Caribbean Islands and been smitten by a number of moon rises on the beach, I decided to paint one. I hope you like it :)

My current collection is available on http://www.james-sinur.com/




                                               Moon Rise Beach

I also completed a couple of new fractals for your enjoyment, hopefully:




                                                             Light Storm       




Star Stream 


I also manage some creative digital art through leveraging long exposures and movement


    

Purple Rain     

I also finished off a spiritually minded painting that seems appropriate for those who celebrate Christmas. If you do not, feel free to skip this one




Flying Cross 


I was also selected by my local park and recreational department to display a number of my past pieces. If you are interested, see below:








I am currently starting a number of new pieces that I hope to complete by March. If you have any requests, I would like to hear them. You can reach me at jgsviper@cox.net


No comments:

Post a Comment