Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Art for the 4th Quarter 2020

 I sure hope you and your loved ones are doing well during this COVID 19 Pandemic. Creating art doesn't seem to stop during tough times, but the demand is up, much to my surprise. I was able to complete a commission for my buddy Jonathan Yarmis proudly standing in front of his new mustang convertible in the middle of a large Texas sky. On a whim, I put a number of my better fractals on masks, and they sold out three times. I painted a cute little octopus with neon paint for creativity's sake and created a couple of interesting fractals. I hope you enjoy the pieces here. If you want to see more or even buy a piece hit my art website or email me at jim.sinur @gmail.com.  Happy Holidays to all. 



                                                MUSTANG JOHNNY 





                                                         ART MASKS



                                                      HAPPY OCTO




                                                      BLUE SWIRL



                                                       PURPLE DELIGHTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment