Monday, July 9, 2018

Art for 2Q 2018

After moving away from people portraits and creature paintings for a bit, I'm back at it this quarter with my frog painting. This is a commission job. I've also included last quarters turtle portrait, now that is has been scanned in for my website. This time trying something very detailed with acrylics (I usually use oil paint for these kinds of paintings).  I have no name for the frog yet, so I would like some suggestions please :)  www.james-sinur.com


                                                                 Night  Frog




                                                                     Island Sunset




                                                                    Mr Turtle 



                                                        
                                             

1 comment: