Wednesday, October 28, 2015

BPM.COM Podcast on Digital Business

Recently I spent some time with Peter Schooff, managing editor of BPM.COM, and we discussed Digital Business and what it means to folks trying to reach the goal of "going digital". Obviously this means different things to different people, so Peter tries to sort through some of the questions he hears on a daily basis. I try my best to address his questions in the following podcast. Enjoy and let us know what you think. The image below is my latest art piece representing iteration and movement that is my visual representation of incremental transformation.

http://bpm.com/bpm-today/podcast/1024-bpm-and-the-digital-enterprise-jim-sinur-looks-at-the-future-of-business



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete